Carrion Crown - Home Campaign
Arr! Here be the articles o’ the Ryuusakaba, the dread Dragon Tavern what sails the Shackles.
- ARTICLE I – All plunder goes first to the Captain’s Table. Those of the crew invited to the Table may take as much as they wish, but no more than agreed upon by the rest o’ the Table. What plunder is leftover is to be distributed equally amongst the crew.
- ARTICLE II – Any who steals even one piece o’ eight from the Captain’s Table, or from his brethren of the Dragon Tavern, shall be hung upside down from the bowsprit until such time as he can be put ashore, or until the crew grows weary of the screaming and votes to take them back onboard.
- ARTICLE III – The allotment o’ fightin’ gear be the discretion and responsibility of the Captain’s Table, though any o’ the crew may supply their own. Each man shall keep his fightin’ gear at all times clean and ready for action, and casters must have spells for combat ever at the ready.
- ARTICLE IV – The right of Parley is to be respected up until such time as the Cap’n gets tired of respecting it.
- ARTICLE V – He that shall desert the ship or his quarters in time of battle shall walk the plank, or, if the Cap’n be feeling merciful, be marooned with three day’s provisions and a dagger. We not be currently offerin’ a pistol or shot, bein’ that we be in such turbulent economic seas.
- ARTICLE VI – None shall strike another on board the ship, but every quarrel in the crew shall be ended on shore with a duel by sword, spell, or high explosive at dawn. He that draweth first blood shall be declared the victor.
- ARTICLE VII – None shall even speak o’ leaving the crew till each has a share of a thousand doubloons. Every man who shall become a cripple or lose a limb in the service shall be interrogated to determine how a called shot could’ve occurred.